For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Please I need help with these;1. Can I change prices of tour packages from GBP to USD?2. Can I add review to my site? so that users can write reviews of tourpackages on my site. While other reviews will be downloaded from other tourbooking…Continue
Started by Baraka Jason in General discussion & suggestions 8 hours ago.
Hi Alex,I know that this issue has been touched a few times previously, but is there any news in regards to auto generating PDF formats for attachments send by system. It it really something we miss in an otherwise super system.Most of our…Continue
Started by Jakob in General discussion & suggestions 15 hours ago.
Hello,If any you could help me it would be appreciated. We have a newer website we are going to be putting all of our tours up on. We have uploaded one sample tour into TourCMS to get a feel for it before we enter in all of our content.When I put…Continue
We just changed how the email sends using the regular booking enginePreviously the new booking email / provisional booking email / confirmed booking email would send ONLY if a payment email (success or failure) had NOT sent at the same stepNow these…Continue
Started by Alex Bainbridge in General discussion & suggestions Aug 18.
Hi Sorry to bother you again. The email I wrote to the suppliers has been sent and I have received some replies. I wasn't sure if after receiving a reply from a supplier affirming that they would be willing to connect, the procedure was automatic…Continue
I have some instructor availability on a set of dates in the future. I could offer any of a number of different tours on these dates. Rather than loading departures on all the tours for all the dates that I am free, is there any way that multiple…Continue
HiThe other day, I created an email to connect to all the suppliers. When I finished and clicked to submit, a pop up said something about awaiting moderator review. Could you tell me how long this takes as I haven't received any connections yet…Continue
My tour company is new and I am attempting to write the text for a good multiday tourCan anyone recomend a first rate tour example that I can look at and learn from. There are a lot of fields on the tour description page. It would help me incredibly…Continue
Good morning,I noticed that local payments are not multiplied by number of clients and/or number of dates/nights. Is that correct or am I overlooking something?Regards, LuitContinue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue