For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Hi guys,Does anyone has some suggestions on how to add a footer to an RTF file for the invoice template? I am working in Wordpad as the files are too big when saving them from Word into an RTF file.Kind regards,MarijnkeContinue
Hi there,Is there a way to swop the Channel of an existing booking?F.e. Sometimes a client enters the website via the Engish channel although they are Dutch - or the other way around.Kind regards,MarijnkeContinue
We are a client of TOURCMS and have been sending various emails to Support as well as AlexBainbridge in regards to the combination tours layout. This is a very important part of our operations as we run quite a number of combination tours. And…Continue
Hi thereIs there a way of exporting reports that I have designed into excel or are there any plans to add any calculation type functions to the reporting. Also I need to be able to remove our staff bookings so that we can see the numbers of customer…Continue
Hi all,I'm a tour operator and we work closely with a dozen or so travel agents. Agents either buy our products:'as seen' on the website,as single components eg transfer only, tour only, hotel onlyas tailor-made packages, combination of the…Continue
Hi guys,What is the code and what is the way to show the discount percentage on the invoice or %summary_sale_table%?Kind regards,MarijnkeContinue
Hi guys, I am working on the workflow for the bookings via our -soon te be live new website - and I need some assistance from you guys.Via our new website clienst can click on the "Enquire Now" button (We don't do straight bookings as clients always…Continue
Hi everybody,we need to manage (hotel mode)1) options as % of total price (for example 4% insurance)2) options related to passenger age (for example, 50 euro one off fee only for adults, not for children)Could you suggest me the best way to do…Continue
Started by Francesco Giannelli in Booking engine setup and web design Sep 11.
Hi everybody,we are developing a Joomla module to search TourCMS products, and we can't find where is possible to get the list of Categories and Groups (product filter) from API, in order to compose automatically the query string.Can someone help…Continue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue