For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Do you know how I can order the extra booking data fields so that they appear on the booking detail report printout in an order that makes sense (to us)? Thanks.Continue
Hi All,We have a problem currently with End of Month accounting, as we cannot split up "Multiple Tours Booked" within the Booking Search report.We pay some suppliers based upon bookings made that month, and we also pay staff bonuses based upon tours…Continue
Started by Luke Scully in General discussion & suggestions on Thursday.
What has happened to the arrivals report?We are getting lots of provisional bookings showing up on it with the following message No Payment MadeBOOKING NOT CONFIRMEDAlso the numbers of guests in the bookings that are not conformed are now counted in…Continue
Good morning all,We are an Irish based tours & activities specialist with very exciting plans and we are currently looking for someone to join our growing team. The person could either be based here in Cork (on the south coast) or work…Continue
Started by Peter Conway in General discussion & suggestions on Thursday.
Hi everyoneWe are currently looking at changing the "out of the box" booking engine that comes with TourCMS. The intention is to make it- responsive - i.e working on tablets, mobiles and regular desktops- more configurable design wise (over and…Continue
Hello, fairly new to TourCMS and am just getting to know the system.I would like to use vouchers, but at present there seems to be now way to edit voucher content.I think it would be great to be able to do so for the following reasons.1. Reduce…Continue
We operate a day tour business. We offer pickups from individual pax hotels, or from three set primary pickup points if no alternate is requested. There is no extra cost for this - it is part of the single tour fee.One of our key business challenges…Continue
Hi,one of our reseller started sending us reservaiton including a .xml file in their confirmation email.Is there a way to import this .xml file in Tourcms?In this way we can avoid the manual data-enter in the system.ChiaraContinue
Hi,Please help me with some issue I am having! I have uploaded my hotel rates by room / per night count and total price.And still it is showing me like the following example (2 nights = 240$)…Continue
Started by Artium Dostman in General discussion & suggestions Apr 10.
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue