For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
A customer's just rung saying their payment was declined by Paypal (our payment processor). Is there a way to recover the details of their potential lost booking?What is the link the the "Potential lost bookings" page when I log in at…Continue
Hi Alex,I need some help pulling category data from TourCMS into my own category pages. I think I can do this using templates etc but I need some help :)Currently, I have a Wordpress site and have created the category pages (e.g. countries, UK etc)…Continue
Shout outs to any eyecatching designs you've seen on the web:Should have good UI and work on mobiles and tablets (responsive).Big up your own if you want.over to you....Continue
I am new to this, so please could someone give some advice?Basically we currently take email bookings.They will go something like this:* My flight is AB123 at 20:25 on 1st January - please pick me up at the airport* On 2nd January I want to do a…Continue
HiWe are struggling with matching cost data for complex bookings that contain multiple services from different providers and our invoicing and bank details. Does anyone have good examples or ideas on how to input different services in tourcms for a…Continue
Hi Alex,Our customers normally pay deposit 8-14 days after we have sent invoice. At this stage the booking is provisional.After we receive deposit the booking will be changed to confirmed.After we have received full payment we send vouchers in pdf…Continue
Hi, I am trying to work out the best way to do this.I sell this:…Continue
We are a client of TOURCMS and have been sending various emails to Support as well as AlexBainbridge in regards to the combination tours layout. This is a very important part of our operations as we run quite a number of combination tours. And…Continue
We also have a lot of agent enquiries, much of it which is general at first without mention of a specific client...On TourCMS, i can only make customer enquiries and follow up on that... How can I deal with AGENT enquiries, so that the email I write…Continue
Hi Paul,I was wondering if it were possible to host a YouTube video within the TourCMS booking engine?Currently we have an iframe on our website and I was to host a video along with the standard text on Step 5 out of 5.Any advice would be greatly…Continue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue