For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Hi,we use Realex and the current system works very well. However, we do get some clients who pay in full for a freesale tour that we have problems booking due to lack of accommodation availability.We currently take the payment of full or deposit…Continue
Hi Paul,Some of our tours have lots of options. In some cases the booking can look a bit unlogical for clients. May I suggest the following: possibility to sort options by option type in the booking. Or maybe even better drag and drop the options to…Continue
Hi Paul,If a payment is added via http://www.tourcms.com/support/api/mp/payment_create.php to TourCMS sales ledger is the Balance status then automatically updated?Thanks, LuitContinue
How can I block all rooms as "sold out" or in this case a full-ship charter, without creating individual reservations? The time period I want to block is one week, however this itinerary runs for 4 months. How do I have one week "sold out" without…Continue
Hello,All our prices are in Euro's. But is it possible to change the currency of a single booking? Occasionally we like to quote a customer in South African Rands or US$. Thanks for your help!MarijnkeContinue
Hi. Trying to set up auto emails but have come across a problem.When a customer makes a booking and payment through the engine they are just a provisional booking until we manually go in and set to confirmed (we just need to always double check…Continue
We are using sendgrid for our SMTP server within TourCMS. It seems a little extravagant giving it's another £50-60 per month. Is anyone else use it and do you feel it's worth it? Or do you use TourCMS's servers for sending emails.Continue
HI, I need help figuring this out. I'm trying to add "middle name/inital" to the booking engine. Looks like it's a standard field. If I tick the "Tick fields to activate" checkbox under Homepage > …Continue
Guys,So many of our emails sent through TourCMS go straight to peoples junk mail folders (100% for people with Gmail accounts).We have tried to ask people to add us a 'safe sender' but naturally most people don't bother.Is there any thing that can…Continue
HiI've been spending the past couple of months updating a couple of websites and I've come to a page which used to feature a walking and cycling feed from Macs Adventures but the feed seems to be missing.I went to the feed creator to re make it but…Continue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue