For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Hi All. We currently use a bespoke booking/invoicing system. We sell package holidays to Tunisia and Italy under two different trading names. We currently sell direct to the public and to travel agents (mostly offline / over the phone). Our packages…Continue
Hi , please help me with small issues on tourcms system . on 26 of my tours i have 4 diffrent routes of pickup all by diffrent time for each of my tours. as i see on tourcms it has only 2 routes of pickup how can i update it for more please. thanks…Continue
Hi All Has anyone done a 3rd party integration of a high quality crm with TourCMS? I've been looking at a salesforce integration using the API but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Cheers NeilContinue
Hi ,I would very appreciate if you could help me on small issue i am having with passanger arrivals report on tourcms, I am using the arrivals report on tourcms but it is lacking some information i need for my tours.in my report i need :1. all…Continue
I would love to know what developments TourCMS has planned for 2014. So I thought that I would start the discussion with three suggestions and I hope that other customers will join the discussion.I look forward to hearing from TourCMS about what we…Continue
Hi Alex,We desperately need "supplier reference" to be shown on our vouchers. Is this already a planned development? If not can it be added to the list of things to-be-done?Thanks! Luit Continue
Started by Actief in Tsjechie in General discussion & suggestions Feb 26.
hello every onei have used https://admin.tourcms.com/partner/partner_signup/partner_new_action.php to signup a new agent for my account,i want to add agent phone…Continue
We are thinking about adding reviews to our reservation site, waterplayusa.com. There was an old discussion regarding reviews on SFBO, but I was looking for more up to date advice/thoughts. Has anyone found success with any specific reviews…Continue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue