For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
HiWe want to be able to set up some tours for 'closed groups'. These tours are generally for specific associations and include stuff that their members would want to do. We want to set these tours up on TourCMS and manage them as normal i.e. add…Continue
Hi thereI see that you give customers a log in and password. What URL do they go to to use this information. I imagine there is somewhere online that they can go to check their booking?ThanksJeremyContinue
HiWe are currently trialling the system using the 'Trial' package. However once our web site has been developed we will wish to move the Standard version.However we would need to clear out the Trial System and effectively start afresh. Please can…Continue
Please could someone tell me whether I can create 2 separate invoices for a booking when an Agent is involved.The 'client invoice' would show the full price of the booking and would be sent either directly to the client or via the Agent.The 'agent…Continue
We are a client of TOURCMS and have been sending various emails to Support as well as AlexBainbridge in regards to the combination tours layout. This is a very important part of our operations as we run quite a number of combination tours. And…Continue
Hi,I had a problem with an online booking yesterday.Basically, the client book a specif tour for 4 people. The tour booked has the option to add the museum tickets. The client booked the option just for 2 people.When I've received the booking, the…Continue
We are having to start providing ABTA with quarterly reports, which include details on numbers of ATOL travellers booked and turnover of ATOL bookings in specific periods. Previously we've only had to report to ATOL annually, and have got our…Continue
Started by Ralph Foulds in General discussion & suggestions on Monday.
Hi Alex,I have sent many request and opened a few tickets on this one, and wondered if you could reply to me please? There has been no response to me at all on this one!The problem:When a customer books through our Realex/TourCMS integration, there…Continue
Dear TourCMS Team,When could we anticipate the new features and updates for TourCMS system? Do you have a specific date for this updates? thanks ,Artium Continue
Hi againI used the code for your email header and added my own logo "Heart Tours"When I received the email the height of the header is way too big. Please see attachment.What can I do to shrink the height of the header?Many thanksJeremyContinue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue