For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Hi guys!When I generate an invoice via TourCMS the name of the invoice has the Reference number but I like to change this to Invoice number. I know I can set the name of the invoice but when I add %inv_seq% it doesn't work.Any suggestions?Kind…Continue
Hi guys,I need more information on TourCMS reservation system.Is the software for TourCMS reservation system,CRM and CMS for free that we can consider to put when designing the website for our tour company?The other thing,Are there any features to…Continue
Good Evening,We have recently started utilizing two channels. Since we don't want staff in one department to be accessing or making bookings on the second channel and vise versa, we restricted access to the respective channels under the product…Continue
Started by Luke Scully in General discussion & suggestions on Saturday.
Hi,We've had this same problem for more than six months now, where most bookings are coming through as potential lost bookings, and customers aren't being transferred to the successful booking page after they've submitted payment, so they don't know…Continue
We sell a dinner cruise and would like to add a choice for menu (vega/meat/fish) to the booking. Something like a dropdown. I guess this can be done with "Options" but I cannot figure out how exactly.Continue
Hi everyoneJust really started using TCMS and in the process of setting everything up.I'm sorting out the ATOL certificate and have used the RTF template here:…Continue
Hi Alex / Paul,I'm developing a mobile responsive website; and I am using IFRME for booking engine: <iframe style="width: 770px; height: 2000px; margin:0px; border: 0px;"…Continue
Hi All Has anyone done a 3rd party integration of a high quality crm with TourCMS? I've been looking at a salesforce integration using the API but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Cheers NeilContinue
Good morning,I noticed that local payments are not multiplied by number of clients and/or number of dates/nights. Is that correct or am I overlooking something?Regards, LuitContinue
I have some instructor availability on a set of dates in the future. I could offer any of a number of different tours on these dates. Rather than loading departures on all the tours for all the dates that I am free, is there any way that multiple…Continue
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue