For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
I'm planning towards a solution for a marketplace agent AND their friend who runs some small Safari tours, and looking for some advice on the best way to achieve this.Any constructive input is welcomed!Maybe the best solution is simply in their…Continue
Started by Tony Carbone in General discussion & suggestions on Friday.
Hey Everyone,I am very new to TourCMS so I´m sorry if this questions is a bit lame. We just recently decided to use on this system so we are still very much in the start-up fase, and of course have run into some minor issues.Presently we are working…Continue
Hi all,Anyone know how to remove a tour option from just one channel. I have the same tours listed in two channels. One of the options is required in one channel but not the other. Anyone know how I can remove from just one channel?cheersJamesContinue
Hi Alex,Is it possible to generate documents containing images using the TourCMS Api? What I have in mind is to add some kind of XML map (in addition to the rtf templates) that can be exported from within a booking and then using Word we can create…Continue
Started by Actief in Tsjechie in Booking engine setup and web design Nov 26.
Hi to TourCMS Team,I am interested in creating users/ client profiles for my website customers that is working by API to TourCMS system and with it, reviews made by those users for each tour; I think it will be the interest of all clients of TourCMS…Continue
Started by Artium Dostman in Booking engine setup and web design Nov 24.
Hi all,Would it be an idea to have some sort of functionality to upload documents related to a particular customer?Eg - we send out and received back customer information forms which have all details asked for within TourCMS on them eg passport…Continue
Hi All Has anyone done a 3rd party integration of a high quality crm with TourCMS? I've been looking at a salesforce integration using the API but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Cheers NeilContinue
Hi,I have recently created an enquiry page storing the email in my tourcms account. I have successfully stored all enquires. However, I want to store the enquiry in my individual channel to generate auto response from email templates to acknowledge…Continue
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue
Many changes in the last month or so have gone live. Again most of these have come from your feedback and requirements - please keep it coming.
We have also been involved in a large UK project (announcement coming shortly) and that did take quite a bit of development resource time..... but now that this project is almost complete we can revert back to full time improvements including shortly more CRM functionality, more payment gateways and additional financial…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 6, 2011 at 12:00pm