For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Hi,is there any way to let clients pay in installments?i.e. a client who books a tour wants to pay a certain amount now, then a further amount later, then the final balance? I can't see any way to do it. We don't want to change this for everything,…Continue
Started by Matt Malcomson in General discussion & suggestions 14 hours ago.
Hi Guys,It's been a while between posts. I have searched previous discount threads, but this doesn't seem to have been solved yet.I've been setting up our early booking discounts this week and realised there could be a really easy tweek that would…Continue
Hi,We still using our website together with TourCMS and for each hotel there is a fixed table with prices for all the season, 2012 for instance. Colors indicates high, middle or low seasons. It currently works with Mysql/Php requests. It means that…Continue
As my year end approaches I am wading through various issues and have come up with a query.Currently we take sales data from the year on year chart. Entering total sales for the month into our accounting package.My question is, when you cancel a…Continue
This recently written document may be useful for everyone who has to deal with refundshttp://www.tourcms.com/support/payments/refunds.phpAdditionally, we have new logic for partial…Continue
Started by Alex Bainbridge in General discussion & suggestions on Friday.
I discovered the dates for a tour we entered has a mistake with the dates, the end date has the wrong year. Is there any way to change this?Since the tour already has people booked, I guess we would need to delete the bookings, then delete the…Continue
I would like to attach a specific rule to our promocodes that if they are entered on certain products, the client automatically gets the option of unlimited beer & sangria free. Is the system able to do that? Cheers,lisaContinue
Hi Tourcms,I'm trying to building a booking engine, following your support pages :…Continue
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue
Many changes in the last month or so have gone live. Again most of these have come from your feedback and requirements - please keep it coming.
We have also been involved in a large UK project (announcement coming shortly) and that did take quite a bit of development resource time..... but now that this project is almost complete we can revert back to full time improvements including shortly more CRM functionality, more payment gateways and additional financial…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 6, 2011 at 12:00pm