For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Hi,We've had this same problem for more than six months now, where most bookings are coming through as potential lost bookings, and customers aren't being transferred to the successful booking page after they've submitted payment, so they don't know…Continue
Hi Paul,Is it possible to get Tourname into the equiry form? We have used the Enquiry form builder (beta) from http://www.tourcms.com/support/wizards/enquiry_form_builder/. I…Continue
So when I manually add a payment received by (eg) BACS / Cheque, the customer receives an email saying, "Thanks for your payment, your balance is now £0, your booking status is *provisional*. " The booking shows as *confirmed* online in tourCMS…Continue
We are a client of TOURCMS and have been sending various emails to Support as well as AlexBainbridge in regards to the combination tours layout. This is a very important part of our operations as we run quite a number of combination tours. And…Continue
Good Evening,We have recently started utilizing two channels. Since we don't want staff in one department to be accessing or making bookings on the second channel and vise versa, we restricted access to the respective channels under the product…Continue
I have a 3 person booking. Lead booker has paid the deposit.They would like to split the final payment between the lead booker and one other member. How can I do this within TourCMS?My guess would be to send out a bill to the lead booker, tell her…Continue
Hi,Can anyone help with the Ask First functionality?I guess it may have been there for a while abut I didn't think that 'Ask First' actually did anything. I can now see it on the Tour Setup. Ask firstFor some tour types you may like to add an…Continue
Hi Alex,The "per item text" field for tours is not multiligual, or is it? Am I missing somehing here? Thanks in advance for a fix.Happy Xmass, LuitContinue
I'd like to be able to add links to the following in the "New Booking" email.Your invoice (Link to booking-specific rtf, as currently downloadable from DOCS AND COMMS section of TourCMS)Your pre-course information (Link to tour-specific pdf)The…Continue
HelloI am trying to set up a rtf document to detail airport transfers booked separately from the main accommodation booking. I have managed to set up the document as product specific to the option but am struggling to find a token for the price…Continue
Started by Vicki Roberts in General discussion & suggestions Dec 18, 2014.
2013 was a busy year for TourCMS with a major increase in suppliers using us to run their websites, their daily operations and their distribution to travel agents, hotel concierges and web affiliates. Collectively we did around 100 million USD through the system (and 2014 is looking like a 200 million USD year)
People always ask us what is our focus going forwards? It is actually quite a hard question to answer in public but here goes
Day tours &…
Posted by TourCMS team on February 19, 2014 at 12:30pm
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted by TourCMS team on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue