TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

Booking engine setup and web design (276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wordpress Widget Tour Location Maps not working after site migration

Hello, I recently moved a site that is using the TourCMS Wordpress plugin to a new folder, updated the permalinks, and also the database. E…

Started by David

17 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by David

Displaying Tour Dates using TourCMS WordPress plugin

Hi all, I've been using the TourCMS WordPress plugin to build a client's new tour website. I've got most things pretty much how I want the…

Started by David Sharkey

3 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Paul

Keyword search result sorted on relevancy

Hi Alex, Is there a way to show Keyword search result sorted on relevancy? Google alike. Regards, Luit

Started by Actief in Tsjechie

0 Feb 28, 2016

%summary_sale_table% - end date

Hi, Is it possible to get the %summary_sale_table% to show the end date for the activity?

Started by Matthew

4 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Euan Wilson

Getting customer info into TourCMS

Hi everyone, Regular question this, but I wonder if anyone has had the dev work done to make it happen yet?  What we're after is a Custome…

Started by Ralph Foulds

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Vicki Roberts

Google Analytics

Hi guys just wondered if anyone had run into the same problem as me. Im currently trying to set up google analytics on my wordpress (Tour C…

Started by Joe Marshall

1 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Paul

translations Hotel pickup points

Hi Alex, Where can we manage the translations from Hotel pickup points in the booking engine? Thanks in advance! Luit

Started by Actief in Tsjechie

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Actief in Tsjechie

How to setup tours with multiple elements

Hi How do we setup a tour with multiple elements - we have E.G a tour called The Original Thailand - http://www.visitbeyond.com/trips/all-t

Started by Ralf Andersen

8 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Matthew

Booking engine

Hi Guys, I might have overlokked this one, but is it possible to setup booking engine to sell multiple tours in same booking or do they ha…

Started by Jakob

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Matthew

Confusing the customer

I wonder how often this happens that something about the design is confusing and you don't get the booking. Perhaps I should pay for some…

Started by Matthew

5 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service