TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

Booking engine setup and web design (276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do customers log in?

Hi there I see that you give customers a log in and password. What URL do they go to to use this information. I imagine there is somewhere…

Started by Jeremy Smith

15 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Vicki Roberts

Category pages

Hi Alex, I need some help pulling category data from TourCMS into my own category pages. I think I can do this using templates etc but I ne…

Started by Patrick Skinner

4 May 18, 2015
Reply by Patrick Skinner

Best use of the TourCMS API

Shout outs to any eyecatching designs you've seen on the web: Should have good UI and work on mobiles and tablets (responsive). Big up your…

Started by James Thomas

3 May 18, 2015
Reply by Paul

Best way to make custom tours with multiple elements

I am new to this, so please could someone give some advice? Basically we currently take email bookings. They will go something like this:…

Started by Matthew

4 May 16, 2015
Reply by Matthew

Auto email

Hi Alex, Our customers normally pay deposit 8-14 days after we have sent invoice. At this stage the booking is provisional. After we recei…

Started by Jakob

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by Jakob

Extras taking place on variable dates before and/or after the product

Hi, I am trying to work out the best way to do this. I sell this: https://live.tourcms.com/reserve/r1.php?t=3&a=9213&w=9486&p

Started by Matthew

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by Matthew

Hosting YouTube video in TourCMS booking engine?

Hi Paul, I was wondering if it were possible to host a YouTube video within the TourCMS booking engine? Currently we have an iframe on our…

Started by Philip Russell

3 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

Speed up widget page rendering with the async attribute

TourCMS widgets have always loaded the bulk of their content asynchronously (i.e. the rest of the web page continues to load at the same ti…

Started by Paul

0 Apr 13, 2015

make CSV or XML export files for accounting software

Hi Paul, I would like to make export files from TourCMS. These export files can be used as import files for our accounting software. The…

Started by Actief in Tsjechie

5 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Actief in Tsjechie

Provisional automated emails

Hi. Trying to set up auto emails but have come across a problem. When a customer makes a booking and payment through the engine they are j…

Started by Liam

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Liam

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service