TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

General discussion & suggestions (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Displayed Tour Costs

Hi - We are a multi-day tour provider and typically price tours according to the number of people in each hotel room. Single occupancy tra…

Started by Nick Chuva Plagge

4 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Nick Chuva Plagge

shortcode request for grade and comfort

Hello Paul, Is there any change that there will be additional shortcodes for the Wordpress plugin? I was thinking of e.g. shortcodes for G…

Started by Actief in Tsjechie

2 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Actief in Tsjechie

Passport Details Token for Travellers

Hi Is there a token for passport details for all members of a group? We need to create an email booking template that shows passport deta…

Started by Julie Brown

2 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Luke Scully

splitting up final payments

My customers would like me to split the final balance payment and send the bill to each of them. I'm sure its been asked before, whats the…

Started by James Thomas

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Stewart Campbell

API Links - who can see what?

I have 2 Channels on tourcms, If I give API link from one channel to one of my partner, would they be able to see the rates on other channe…

Started by Javed Shaikh

1 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

Spreedly Payment Issues

Hi Tour CMS,  There seems to be a problem with your Spreedly payment gateway.  When you enter card details you get an error page  as foll…

Started by Philip Russell

1 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

narrowing the tour search with AndCategory and multi select of fields

Hi Marc, Here is a suggestion for a great TourCMS improvement: currently it seems to be possible to only widening the search results with…

Started by Actief in Tsjechie

1 May 23, 2016
Reply by Paul

TourCMS updates? (new thread)

Hello TourCMS! I read with great interest the earlier conversation about updates. A shame the replies have been closed on that discussion.…

Started by Stewart Campbell

3 May 1, 2016
Reply by Luke Scully

Set discount deal

Hello, Could someone tell me how I can set a tour to be discounted by default for a whole season; either to a certain price or by percentag…

Started by Patrick Skinner

7 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Patrick Skinner

TourCMS Updates?

Hi TourCMS, I think I speak on behalf of a number of members when I raise the issue of TourCMS updates. Are there any plans for any major u…

Started by Philip Russell

5 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Marc Wieland

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service