TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

Paul's Discussions (681)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

"Product details including descriptions, images, dates and prices etc can only be exp…"

Paul replied Feb 2 to Data back up - tour export?

4 Mar 14
Reply by Martin Hosie

"Hi Gareth,Best bet if you have a new query is to send a fresh email to support@palis…"

Paul replied Feb 2 to Data back up - tour export?

4 Mar 14
Reply by Martin Hosie

"You can add JavaScript in "Tracking and Analytics" in TourCMS. As I say, I'm not su…"

Paul replied Jan 30 to Google Analytics ecommerce Tracking code on Step 3 or Step 4

3 Jan 30
Reply by Paul

"Hi Alastair, There isn't a direct way to do that in the existing booking engine unf…"

Paul replied Jan 26 to Google Analytics ecommerce Tracking code on Step 3 or Step 4

3 Jan 30
Reply by Paul

"Hi Matt, I know you are in communication with our team via the helpdesk on this, and…"

Paul replied Jan 4 to Additional payment gateways

1 Jan 4
Reply by Paul

"Hi Neil, In theory it should ok on mobile as-is, particularly the single column layo…"

Paul replied Oct 20, 2016 to Responsive Enquiry Forms

2 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Neil Matthews

"I  don't believe the widgets support this right now do you know / have an example o…"

Paul replied Oct 11, 2016 to Misc. ID's for widgets

3 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Luke Scully

"One issue with TourCMS existing Spreedly integration is with the "Pay later" facilit…"

Paul replied Oct 11, 2016 to Stripe as a payment gateway

4 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Paul

"There was an issue when Spreedly their end caused issues for TourCMS users, this was…"

4 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Paul

"Hi Drew. Stripe can be used already via our Spreedly integration. You can find out…"

4 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Paul

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service