TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

Martin Hosie's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gareth, We use the API to display dates and prices on our website. We drop it all…"

Martin Hosie replied Mar 14 to Data back up - tour export?

4 Mar 14
Reply by Martin Hosie

"Thanks Alex, Done some initial testing and it seems to working correctly now. I'll c…"

Martin Hosie replied Nov 4, 2016 to Incorrect option pricing via the API

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Martin Hosie

"Any feedback on this one?!"

Martin Hosie replied Sep 15, 2016 to Incorrect option pricing via the API

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Martin Hosie

"hi laura, there is a microsoft fix for this issue that you can find here: http://s…"

Martin Hosie replied Jun 6, 2013 to ATOL certificate

4 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

"Peter, we've been wanting a customer merge function for years now! Not sure what the…"

Martin Hosie replied May 7, 2013 to Specification help: What constitutes a duplicate customer?

10 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Artium Dostman

"Easy way to merge exisiting duplicate cutomer records. An automated system that high…"

Martin Hosie replied Apr 28, 2010 to If we could do one functionality development for you in May/June 2010 what would it be?

21 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

"Paul Thanks a lot, works a treat, and i can safely say i would never of worked that…"

Martin Hosie replied Jun 17, 2009 to booking engine border

2 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Martin Hosie

"Thanks Paul Will that only show local payment and not any of my non-local payment o…"

Martin Hosie replied Jun 12, 2009 to How to display just local payments options?

3 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Paul

"Alex I've been pointing out these shortcomings for a while now, so will post them a…"

Martin Hosie replied Dec 13, 2008 to If we could do one thing for you in December - what would it be?

12 May 15, 2009
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

"Neil Have you set that up as hotel or a tour? If a tour then I would check the tour…"

Martin Hosie replied Nov 30, 2008 to Feedback on the new hotel functionality

8 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by TourCMS team

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service