TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

All Discussions Tagged 'options' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Options and promo codes

Would i be possible to separate options in the promo codes. We, and i suspect many other companies, do not mark up options anywhere near as…

Started by Martin Hosie

2 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

Search bookings by option or "does not contain: (keyword)"

Hello, I have multiple bookings on a date in the future, and I simply want to sort them (actually it's so I can send them an ad-hoc email)…

Started by Will Sheaff

3 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

add pictures to my options by TourCMS (add-ons)

Hi Everyone .  i need your help . i want to add pictures to my options by TourCMS (add-ons) ,so it will reflect on website. but as i see th…

Started by Artium Dostman

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

Options management

Hi everybody, we need to manage (hotel mode) 1) options as % of total price  (for example 4% insurance) 2) options related to passenger age…

Started by Francesco Giannelli

0 Sep 11, 2014

Tour-options "from price" includes tax

I'm working with a client to configure a price-display field that dynamically loads as the user adds options or customers to a tour. I've n…

Started by Kellan Cummings

1 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Paul

How to one option exclude other option?

Hi, I need option to be available for booking only if the client chooses other option. We have upgrade in accommodation for one tour, and t…

Started by Dragica

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Dragica

Show Tour API "options" object?

The API description says that ancillary options for a tour will be listed.... however I've got a live example right now where the "Show Tou…

Started by Tony Carbone

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Paul

Reporting on revenue ... without options

We are trying to report on revenue from bookings but without the options attached to the booking i.e. we just want to see the value of the…

Started by Chris Thompson

1 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Vicki Roberts

Multiple options

Hi guys,  I need to know if there is a possibility of adding multiple pricing under one optional extra. Eg:  I want to add transport one-…

Started by Lisa Parsons

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Alex Bainbridge

Is this possible?

Hi, If for example we offer car rental as an option for one of the tour packages, and the hotel room the customer chose is good for 4 peop…

Started by t. mejos

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Paul

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service