TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

Hi there,

I am pretty sure this question has been answered already, but I cannot seem to find it.

We like to add a promotional code which is a fixed amount. For example we hand out discount vouchers of €50 on a travel fair who are only valid for 14 days. But the promocodes in TourCMS are only in %. 

Any suggestions?

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you say promo codes are currently percentage based rather than fixed amounts.

Other alternatives to discount tours would be loading an offer price / editing the price on the tour, or loading an Option with a negative price, however these would be available to anyone that booked, whereas a Promo code can be more secret.

Thanks Paul. That is a pitty! 

This would be a very useful development for many of us I am sure - if it is possible to implement?!?  We also need the flexibility of adding either a fixed price promo code or a percentage-based one! Can it be added to the list of future improvements?

Hi Paul,

The problem with % is that - because we cannot give away that much of our profit margin - it just does not sound like a good deal to potential booker / steady bookers. Book now and get 2% off .... :-(

All the best from Netherlands, 

Luit

Yes I totally agree with Luit. It would be great if you guys could develop this tool! (preferably before this weekend ;)) 

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service