TourCMS community

For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform

Hi, 

Are there any plans for integrating Stripe as a payment gateway.

Thanks Drew

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Drew.

Stripe can be used already via our Spreedly integration.

You can find out more about using our Spreedly integration here:

http://www.tourcms.com/support/payments/spreedly.php

Do contact us if you'd like to set this up.

Thaks Paul, 

Do you know if the issue highlighted below has been resolved. 

I've just set up with Stripe via Spreedly and it works pretty easily. A very basic payment screen but does the job. However, for some reason some of our customers are not able to see the pop-up up credit card payment screen and get taken straight to Stage 5 

Step 5 of 5

Unfortunately no payment has been processed. Please either try again or contact xxxx for assistance. You may need to contact your card issuer as they have more than likely blocked the payment.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

They definitely haven't tried to input card details as there are no failed transactions in Stripe (plus the customers have told me this!).

I thought it could be something to do with pop-up blockers but don't think this is the answer. Any idea what the problem could be?

There was an issue when Spreedly their end caused issues for TourCMS users, this was resolved.

One issue with TourCMS existing Spreedly integration is with the "Pay later" facility. With the current version of the TourCMS booking engine, "Pay later" will still show the Spreedly credit card entry window (but not actually take payment). 

RSS

© 2017   Created by TourCMS team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service