For users of the TourCMS tour operator ecommerce platform
Started this discussion. Last reply by John Dec 18, 2012.
Started this discussion. Last reply by TourCMS team Sep 17, 2011.
Team TourCMS has been busy making core system changes to. So busy that we have almost forgotten to write a release note for a few months saying what we have been upto!
At a very top level, the following functionality areas are new and/or vastly improved
Now able, on a tour by tour basis, set hotel pickup points. A much better approach than the previous, ad hoc, approach of using questions & answers. (Questions & answers…Continue
Posted on April 11, 2013 at 10:29am
Variety of important changes made recently to the TourCMS system
* Hotel product types now hidden - although still possible to turn on hotel product types if you go to Configuration & Setup - tours general settings
* Freesale tour types (where customer selects a date) - now selectable on a tour by tour basis, but hidden by default. We still think freesale is very useful (especially for the basis of tailor-made tours) but…Continue
Posted on November 9, 2012 at 4:41pm
Many changes this month to TourCMS - most of which are, if you are an existing customer, well worth paying attention to.
* Agent login - on start of booking engine - now uses the TourCMS Marketplace agent login credentials not the previously configured agent usernames/passwords. This means that agents only have to remember one set of credentials for any TourCMS customer (of course you as a supplier have to have a commercial relationship with each…Continue
Posted on September 26, 2012 at 9:53pm — 2 Comments
We haven't announced TourCMS developments for a while but we have been hard at work tweaking, improving and changing the system - based on feedback from the 250 local tour operator customers - and our own vision.
This release note is a summary of changes made over the last few months:
* Unconfirmed bookings tab - easy to see bookings (arriving shortly) - where not yet confirmed (normal process is that this is for bookings where payments…Continue
Posted on July 30, 2012 at 10:16am
Big roundup of many smaller changes that we have rolled out since the last release note back in November 2011.
- Website manager renamed as Channel Manager. Websites also renamed as Channels. (As a reminder, Channels enable you to manage multiple brands or websites within a single account)
- Portuguese booking engine / customer facing documentation (we now support 20…Continue
Posted on January 9, 2012 at 12:00pm — 1 Comment