* Able to swap between counting days and counting nights for hotel product types (remember between today and tommorow is 2 days but 1 night). You can't swap on hotel product types that have bookings, but at least this will solve various setup issues when you are learning the difference between the two types
* Channel report - so you can see the % of your bookings that come via your web… Continue
Added by TourCMS team on July 28, 2009 at 7:55am —
Bookings that are made by agents (or assigned to agents) where they are owing the balance (vs the customer paying on a direct booking) will now have a reduced balance taking into account any commission that is owed to them.
i.e. for a 1000 GBP booking where you owe 200 GBP commission, the balance even when the booking is first made will just be 800 GBP.
This will impact all new bookings going forward - and any existing bookings that are edited… Continue
Added by TourCMS team on July 12, 2009 at 4:39pm —
* On the sales ledger report you can now search by booking dates (not just payment dates). Handy if you want a deferred income report (needed by some accountants!)
* Extra detail on the booking summary report - markup / commission - and able to report by agent
* Customer extra data fields can be added to customer summary reports
* Booking extra data fields can be added to booking summary reports
* In… Continue