Quick summary of tonight's release Bookings management
* Operational note - now larger space to write in (for example to write flight details etc)
* Product codes can now be edited within a booking
* Advanced search - product code search - now also searches against any supplier references on the booking Booking engine
* Able to turn off "County / State" on a booking engine by booking engine basis (previously this could only be altered… Continue
A few changes to PayPal gone live last night:
* You can add PayPal (for credit card payments) into the booking engine
* PayPal now takes the language setting from the booking engine. French booking engines will show PayPal in French
* We have tweaked the "payment fee" settings on the PayPal tokens. The tokens without fees won't have fees added. The tokens with a fee (for example a 3% credit card fee) will have the fee added when the payment comes into… Continue
Added by TourCMS team on October 14, 2008 at 4:32pm —
New release went live last night.
Only a couple of tweaks - but worth mentioning..... x1 rule display
The x1 rule enables a price to be set per product rather than per person (e.g. a villa rental at a single price regardless if it is 3,4 or 5 people in the villa).
The display of this within the booking edit page now will be
(3) 1 50 Euros
(1) 3 50 Euros
i.e. the quantity and the… Continue
An enquiry could be something like a brochure request, a contact us form, a tailor-made tour request etc. These come into TourCMS as an enquiry record (as well a making a new customer record).
Alternatively, enquiries can be manually added to existing customer records. Further information from the main TourCMS website We… Continue
Added by TourCMS team on October 1, 2008 at 10:59pm —