New release went live today.....
Firstly TourCMS now manages your upfront deposit values (the value required upfront at time of booking as a part payment).
There are 3 main rules
* Fixed fee per booking
* Fixed fee per person (will adjust depending upon the number of customers on a booking)
* Percentage of the total sale price
These are setup on a website by website basis - and so can be found on the website setup section (in… Continue
Added by TourCMS team on April 20, 2008 at 9:30pm —
New release gone live over the last few days..... Sales ledger
Firstly, on the money tab (within a booking) you can now record payments received either from a customer or an agent within a booking. (or refunds, if you add a negative value)
You can configure payment types within configuration & setup section, bookings page. If you add payment types you can select these when you add a payment to a booking. Otherwise, you can write whatever you like when… Continue
New release went live last night Online booking engine
* You can now select which telephone numbers to collect from your customers (home, work, mobile, fax, sms) and whether they are mandatory or not (go to booking engine design setup)
* You can now link to a set of booking terms & conditions that you have on your own website (go to booking engine design setup) Booking management
* The expiry date for quotes and provisional bookings can… Continue
Added by TourCMS team on April 2, 2008 at 1:00pm —