This week's release....Marketing
* The widgets are now available in 14 languages - if you take a look at this page
- near the bottom - you can see an example in Dutch and another in Spanish.
* Pay Per Click performance report (PPC) - you can now adjust report dates. A new column added to show leadtime by marketing partner. You will probably see that guide websites have long lead time and other travel websites a shorter timeframe....
* In Marketplace you can email your Marketplace partners - please do keep them informed with interesting things - but please don't spam them or we will get grumpy.
* Your Marketplace partners (and potential partners) can also now email you with an invitation to work with them
* Your Marketplace partners can now rebrand your booking engine to their design. i.e. this makes it super easy to give a partner booking capability on their site, to their design, but the booking comes into your account.Bookings management
* Multi-customer removal - you can now remove multiple customers at once - rather than individually. We are still working on the multi-customer add :)
* Booking notes can now be added to custom report templatesTour products
* You can see an overview availability table showing the next 12 months. This uses the same data that powers the tour search API method
. Use this table to quickly see what you still have on sale and perhaps where you haven't loaded all your dates & prices!Thought for the week....
you can use the tour search API method to put a quick availability search on your site... e.g. search by keyword, location and filter by just those tours / hotels that have availability in January. You can put a search like this onto your site in about 2 hours work....