Big release last night with many tweaks / improvementsLanguages
* Emails and booking documents (invoices / letters) can now fully take correct language settings. Now possible (without any incorrect language words creeping in) to take a booking in French, manage in English and send to a supplier in Spanish. Note that as a result of this change the language setting for a document / email is now set to a website channel - not to a language. This ensures that channel specific words can be used as well.
* Where hear question - can now setup to have different answers depending upon website channel. This is useful if you are wanting to use a translated version of the answers in different language situations.Bookings management
* Can now see flags / tasks from other users (on an individual booking). Handy if you want to check what other people are doing on the same booking.
* Hide the NO BOOKING EMAIL SENT warning. Go to Configuration & Setup, Bookings, and tick to hide the warning. Handy if you, for staff made bookings, send a personalised email to the customer rather than the standard new booking email you have setup.Agent manager and marketing tracking
* Agent manager - new navigation mechanism - easier to distinguish between your agents, affiliates and agent records used to track direct marketing
* Cut down the complexity of the agent tracking setup page
* Agent commission value now excluded from invoices raised in bookings management.
* New PPC advertising performance report. See sales revenue / margin vs clicks. Handy as this will give you a very good guide as to how much you can afford to bid on advertising networks such as Google.
* Can now set your own Misc ID in a tracking link without setting it up first. This ID can be used for campaign tracking within a single agent record. Booking engine
Last week we conducted some usability testing on the booking engine. This has resulted in a number of areas that we have found we can improve on. A couple we have implemented and are live already:
* Individual departure links - no longer shows the "choose a date" heading or the month dropdown.
* Individual freesale season links - defaults the month dropdown to the start of the season
If you have freesale on your website make sure you use
to take advantage of the improvements.Training
Had a well attended webinar / online training session last week. Now got 4 more dates in the diary.